All About ProSec Integration….
D.T.R.T | CARE | QUALITY | ALIGNMENT | SAFETY | GROWTH
D.T.R.T. Do The Right Thing (aka Integrity)
Sometimes doing the right thing isn’t the easiest thing to do… It means fixing something that didn’t go exactly as planned. Or, it means owning a mistake that was made and doing what it takes to make it right. At ProSec, we always work extra hard to ensure that things go exactly as expected. However, if they don’t, you have our word that we’ll make it right. We truly believe in doing the right thing.
Care for others. Care for our community, our customers and our co-workers. Care for our values and the best interests of our customers. We believe it all starts with hiring people who care. People who are willing to look at the little extras to ensure the customer is happy with the finished product. Good people who you would want to have working in your home or place of business.
If you’re seeking a company with deep roots in the care for it’s customers, look no farther than ProSec Integration.
ProSec is a company that believes quality is an absolute foundation to our success. Quality in our fast, responsive service… Quality in our attitude with our customers… Quality in our workmanship… And most of all, Quality in the products we sell. Relationships with customers rarely last without a focus on quality.
Customer service. Responsiveness. Exceptional product quality. Exceptional workmanship.
Remaining in alignment with each other, our customers expectations and our evolving industry helps separate us from our peers. Alignment within our team helps insure our processes work smoothly and helps insure our customers have a seamless, problem-free experience. Alignment with our customers means we arrive on time and complete the job exactly as expected. We communicate and we keep our customers involved in every step. Alignment with our industry means we constantly keep up with our continually evolving product landscape.
The well being and safety of our team is perhaps the most important, most talked about topic that we cover on a day-to-day basis. Ongoing safety meetings and routine Job Site Analysis (JSAs), help maintain an exceptional safety record, and further separate us among our peer companies. Attention to details and setting a very high bar for safety compliance is mandatory for our techs.
Safety is not just a company policy, it’s a state of mind for all who work here.
Companies without focus on growth are generally stuck in mediocrity. To be exceptional at anything, you must always be chasing improvement and advancement. We believe this starts with the growth in our people. Advancing our people’s skill sets and providing opportunities for career mobility allow us to attract and keep the best service technicians. Growth in our people leads to growth in our company.
Growth in people + Growth in products and services = Growth in Company!
Helping businesses and consumers secure access to and protect the life safety of their people, property and valuable resources.
What Sets Us Apart
- No hidden fees, complicated contract terms or incremental rate hikes. We guarantee your rate will NOT CHANGE for the entire length of your contract and we spell everything out CLEARLY on the front end.
- Culture of exceptional customer service. We are a locally owned and operated, Colorado company. You will NEVER talk to a ProSec representative who has not been trained to handle your needs.. And, we strive to know every customer on a first name basis.
- Focus on providing reliable, intuitive and easy to use systems. If it’s not EASY for our customers to learn to use every day, we’re not interested in selling it.
- It’s all about what the CUSTOMER wants and needs… Everything we do is hinged on LISTENING to our customers’ needs. We NEVER push or sell our customers into something they don’t want or need.
- We make the buying process EASY… Since we’re not in partnership with a larger national security provider, we have the flexibility to custom tailor our solutions around our customers’ budget and security interests.
What We Do
Where We GO…
We serve the entire Denver and Colorado Springs metropolitan areas. Our back yard is the northern metro area, including Brighton, Erie, Broomfield, Boulder, Westminster, Lafayette, Louisville, Thornton and Commerce City. However, we also cover Aurora, Centennial, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Castle Rock, Lakewood, Arvada, Wheatridge, and just about any other place between Fort Collins and Colorado Springs! Call us today… In many cases, we can be out to you within one business day!